|Model NO.||EN source|
|Production Scope||Parts Production Line|
|Cylinder Specification||Inner Tank/Outer Tank|
|After-sales Service||3-Year Warranty|
01 Technical Parameters:
|Buyer responsibility||1. Buyer Provide workpiece drawings
2. Buyer shall provide qualified test pieces to seller for the special aircraft test conducted by seller The welding parts of the test pieces shall be free from burr, rust, warping, grease and other problems affecting the welding quality. Seller shall ship the goods to party b's production site.
|Seller shall deliver the completion of the project to party a and provide party a with the following information:
1. General assembly drawing of the equipment electrical circuit drawing and water and gas piping drawing
2. List of mechanical and electrical spare parts
3. Operation, use and maintenance manual of the equipment
4. Detailed list and diagram of vulnerable parts (for processing of vulnerable spare parts)
5. A copy of random documents of purchased equipment and instruments
6. Provide training to relevant personnel of buyer
7. Ensure that the equipment meets the requirements according to the working conditions specified in this technical agreement
8. Connect the main control cabinet to the equipment (preferably overhead); buyer shall be provided with the layout plan (for buyer to connect the lines) for confirmation
|Specifications and requirements||This equipment is used for welding the shell of water heater:
2. water heater length: 500~1000mm
3. The materials are 0.3~0.5 cold plate and hot plate
4. The qualification rate of whole line welding reaches 99%
5. Welding speed ≥7 sheets /min
|Process||Manual feeding - welding - cutting|
|Equipment layout||The installation shall be carried out at the designated place as required by buyer|
|Rear-entry tank body seam welde equipment requirements||1. Scope of application
Welding machine adopts post-feeding mode, mainly used for automatic welding of straight seam of 0.3~0.5mm plate thickness carbon steel plate. Weld length is 500 mm to 1000 mm, the diameter of Φ300 mm - Φ 500 mm.
2. The host structure
(1) Adopt welding main machine, constant current frequency conversion power supply, electrode, wire feeding mechanism, cooling water system, compressed air system, fixture and controller combined structure.
(2) The lapping mechanism adopts z-shaped mold, which is used to center the workpiece.
(3) The welding machine is equipped with water cooling mechanism. The cooling water pipeline system is provided by buyer, and the cooling water temperature is about 20 degrees Celsius.
3. Control system and welding procedure
The control system adopts PLC as the main control unit, and the program controls the automatic welding process. Independent mechanical speed regulation, with "manual/automatic" function: manual state can adjust the welding parameters, automatic state can achieve automatic control of the welding process.
4. Equipment accessory
(1) This equipment is equipped with a set of molds of 2 specifications.(the size shall be provided after being determined by buyer
(2) Copper wire used as auxiliary material for the equipment is not included in the equipment. If seller provides it, the two parties shall negotiate separately.
5. Main technical parameters
|Control the power||3N.380V|
|1. The equipment is designed in accordance with man-machine principle, convenient operation and normal labor intensity.|
|2. Fully consider the operation reliability of equipment, no maintenance design, stable operation of equipment and easy maintenance.|
|3. The overall design and installation quality of the equipment conforms to the relevant national specifications, and the equipment structure and technology are reasonable.|
|4. Complete equipment components, sensitive and reliable action, with open cover maintenance mandatory power switch, and effective protection.|
|5. There is no abnormal sound, vibration and odor caused by high temperature during the operation of the equipment.|
|6. The raw materials and components of the equipment shall be made of high-quality domestic components. The raw materials and components shall be free from design defects and obvious processing defects, and shall be free from failure and excessive wear and tear after more than 10 consecutive starts and stops.|
|7. The equipment design shall fully consider the standardization and universality of components, and shall not adopt components with exclusive technical characteristics, and shall consider the universality of components.|
|The equipment runs smoothly without abnormal sound.|
|he wiring of the electric control cabinet is completed and the wiring is in order. The wiring conforms to the drawings provided by seller and can be consistent with the actual conditions of the equipment.|
|The surface of the equipment shall be painted and painted flat, with uniform thickness and no noise. The paint color shall be in accordance with buyer's requirements.|
|The surface of the welding parts of the equipment is smooth, without welding defects, welding slag and welding wear, and the surface is polished.|
|Final acceptance standard||The random spare parts of the equipment are fully prepared, and the quality effect of the welding seam of the equipment is based on the acceptance standard of seals.|
|No design defects. Such as: insufficient production beat, poor coordination, excessive friction resistance, poor contact surface, substandard welding quality, deviation, etc., and the equipment can meet the requirements of 24 hours of continuous production.|
|The formal acceptance of the equipment shall be conducted in buyer's factory. After the installation and debugging of the equipment is completed and the technical requirements are met, buyer shall organize the formal acceptance. Both parties shall conduct the joint acceptance in accordance with the national standards and the technical agreement concluded by both parties.|
|Need to provide information||Equipment manual (including layout plan, foundation plan, electrical schematic diagram, wiring diagram, breakdown list of vulnerable parts, maintenance sketch, etc.), packing list, qualification certificate|
|All vulnerable machined parts drawings, spare parts list|
|Acceptance criteria||The equipment can be continuously produced for more than 24 hours, no leakage of electricity or water in each part of the equipment, and running noise < 65dB|
|Spare parts have arrived at buyer's factory.|
|During the operation of the equipment, no important parts are damaged (except for human causes).Important components include: solenoid valve, motor, conveyor belt, etc.|
|Data||All the materials shall be shipped at the same time as the equipment is shipped. If any changes occur during the installation period, seller shall make up the modified materials.|
|Guarantee period||Seller shall guarantee the quality of the special aircraft and equipment for 12 months and the power supply for 12 months.|
|In case of serious damage or failure of seller's equipment during the warranty period, seller's technicians must arrive at buyer's factory as soon as possible to deal with it.
During the warranty period, seller shall provide free maintenance for equipment failures caused by non-operational reasons and free replacement of spare parts caused by non-operational reasons .If the equipment is damaged outside the warranty period due to the design, processing and materials of the production line, seller shall repair or replace the equipment free of charge (vulnerable parts: welding wheels and lapping rules are excluded).
|Maintenance responsibility||In case of any damage of parts and components during the warranty period, all expenses shall be borne by seller. In case of any damage caused by use problems, the expenses shall be borne by buyer and seller shall undertake to actively provide technical support and services.|
|Training||During the installation and debugging of the equipment, seller shall install the equipment together with buyer's personnel and conduct equipment training at the same time. The training includes equipment operation, maintenance and basic maintenance, etc. The training period shall not be less than 2 days.|