|Model NO.||EN source|
|Production Scope||Parts Production Line|
|Cylinder Specification||Inner Tank/Outer Tank|
|Length of Tube Section (mm)||1500-1700|
|Max Weight (Kg)||500|
|Rhythm||Non Flow Production Line|
|After-sales Service||3-Year Warranty|
|Diameter Range (mm)||850|
|Tank Length (mm)||2050|
01 Machine Main features:
This foaming machine control mode can be designed according to user requirements, according to the user's conditions of use for various forms of control design. Under normal circumstances, the main control system of the foaming machine adopts programmable logic controller (PLC) for control, and Mitsubishi GS2110 touch-based man-machine interface for man-machine dialogue. When it is necessary to collect and adjust a variety of temperature, pressure and flow data variables, such as the case, the use of a variety of measurement instruments, data collection, the use of touch man-machine interface for man-machine dialogue. And according to user needs to increase the corresponding auxiliary equipment, such as: manipulator, air dryer, etc. It can also be equipped with flow closed-loop control device, multi-gun head, multi-component, etc.
02 Technical Parameters:
|Model||Maximum discharge KG/MIN 1:1||Spit out proportion
|Amount of compressed air
03 Matters and Attention:
After the equipment is in place and connected, the following operations and inspections shall be carried out.
1. Tighten all contacts, bolts and screws.
2. Check whether the following oil levels are sufficient.
(1) Hydraulic station oil tank;
(2) Pneumatic loop lubricator;
(3) Iso cyanate loop lubricator (if have).
3. Check seals everywhere
(1) Material tank mechanical seal;
(2) Pump mechanical seal.
4. Lubricate all parts with lubrication.
5. Check whether the oil level in the hydraulic station is sufficient through the liquid level gauge frequently.
6. After the completion of each shift, turn off the main power switch on the control panel and drain the pressure of the hydraulic station.
7. In the first use, make sure that the pressure of the hydraulic station is correct before the raw material flows through the pipeline, and ensure that the piston of the mixing head is closed.
8. If there is an air dryer, be sure to check whether there is silica gel in the container. If not, be sure to add it.
9. Make sure to keep a record of equipment maintenance operation whenever maintaining equipment.
04 Control panel:
The control panel is located in front of the foaming machine. There are two kinds of raw material thermostat, high pressure meter, man-machine interface, proportion test and other operation buttons and various indicator lights. According to the different control system of equipment, the distribution of the components of the control panel is not the same, the electrical control system of the foaming machine can be customized according to user requirements.
When the proportion test button on the control panel is turned right with the key (the function selection switch must be in the proportion position), the proportion correction cycle is started. This is an elastic selector switch that automatically resets and returns to zero when relaxed. To prevent an unexpected correction cycle from starting, remove the key .Function selection button is a three-position selection switch. Position 1 is the test position. The metering pump motor at this position cannot be started, and only the action state of the mixing head can be tested .Position 2 is the working position where the equipment is normally used. Position 3 is the proportion position. Only in this position can the proportion of raw materials be tested to check whether the proportion of raw materials is normal. When working normally, the pressure of raw materials can be adjusted.
The man-machine interface is the man-machine dialogue window of the equipment, on which the pouring time, proportion test time, high-pressure cycle time and other parameters of each pouring station can be conveniently modified, and the pouring times, experiment times, proportion times and other parameters can be displayed. When the emergency stop button on the control panel is pressed, all mechanical operations can be stopped and the equipment can be stopped. There is also an emergency stop button with the same function on the mixing head button box.
05 Pouring head button box
Each pouring head has a control box for pouring control, and the button box is generally equipped with the following parts:
A. The foaming machine of standard structure is equipped with four pouring buttons or one ten-station casting station selection button.(pouring stations can be added to 100 as required).
B. there is also a pouring button with indicator light.
C. The emergency stop button has the same function as the host control panel.
D. Function selection button is a three-position selection switch. Position 1 is the experimental position. Position 2 is the working position where the equipment is normally used. Position 3 is the proportion position. Only in this position can the proportion of raw materials be tested to check whether the proportion of raw materials is normal.
1. Complete all inspections mentioned in (3) matters needing attention.
2. Check whether nitrogen is added into the tank. If so, open the exhaust valve to discharge air.
3. Confirm that the pump is stopped before manual feeding, so as to avoid the formation of bubbles in the loop when the material returns.
4. Add the corresponding raw materials to the tank through manual feeding system (add 50 ~ 80Kg of each raw material) to ensure sufficient raw material supply when the pump starts.
5. Avoid feeding at low temperature to avoid high viscosity of raw materials.
6. Open the injector nozzle with the provided standard wrench and loosen the nozzle by 3-4 turns.
7. Nitrogen is put into the pressure reducing valve at the back of the machine, and the pressure should not exceed 0.2mpa as far as possible, so as to extend the life of the pump seal. The pressure value can be checked by the corresponding pressure gauge.
8. Start the machine through the main power switch, press the operation button, and check whether the indicator of each instrument is normal.
9. Start the chiller, adjust the upper limit knob of each raw material temperature controller, make the cooling water solenoid valve operate for a while, and fill the heat exchanger with water to prevent dry burning and burning the heating pipe. And then you bring it back to the set value.
10. Start the hydraulic unit, and adjust its pressure in the range of 10 ~ 18Mpa by adjusting the pressure relay, which is generally adjusted in the factory.
11. If the pressure is not up to or without pressure, check whether the pressure relief switch is tightened and whether the overflow valve adjusts the pressure too little.
12. Start the foaming electromechanical machine, check whether the steering is accurate, or adjust the phase sequence of motor power supply.
13. Adjust the raw material temperature controller to the working temperature. If the thermostat is not working normally, check whether the connection between the sensor and the table is normal, whether the thermostat is in the setting state and not in the measuring position.
14. Set the lower limit of raw material pressure of the high pressure gauge at about 5Mpa and the upper limit above 17Mpa to prepare for adjusting the pressure of each raw material.
15. After completing the above steps, switch the work selection switch to the experimental state to prepare for the following servo experimental steps.
In the simulated test state, except that the metering pump does not work, other steps of operation cycle and normal operation of the pouring cycle is the same. The foaming machine is equipped with a three-position selector switch, whose position function is, left twist position is the test position, in the middle position is the working position, the right twist position is the proportion of the test position. Used to adjust the ratio of raw materials and the pressure of high pressure circulating raw materials.
08 The experimental steps are as follows:
1. Turn the selection switch left to the experimental position.
2. Set the time value of each pouring station.
3. Switch the casting selection switch to the station where pouring is to be tested.
4. Press the pouring button.
5. The machine will complete a casting cycle process according to the predetermined work cycle procedure.
6. Check all devices related to pouring cycle and confirm that all parts work normally. Then the calibration operation can be carried out.
7. In some cases, raw materials may flow out of the mixing head. It is recommended to place a container under the injection head during the test cycle.
09 Proportion Test:
After the completion of power supply connection, equipment test, raw material pressure adjustment and flow adjustment, in order to ensure the correct proportion of raw materials, a single group of raw materials can be injected into the mixing head to test the weight of a single raw material. The steps are as follows:
1. Rotate the work selection button to the proportional position (the white bar of the handle to the right). When the equipment starts the metering pump of two kinds of raw materials, the raw material pressure is adjusted, and the proportional button is invalid. Only a single feed metering pump can be started to test a single batch of injected feed.
2. If you want to inject polyether raw materials, you can start the metering pump of two kinds of raw materials, adjust the pressure of polyether raw materials, and the touch screen will open the picture below. Proportional position to start the polyether metering pump.
3. Close the high-pressure ball valve of the iso cyanate raw material on the mixing head, remove the iso cyanate raw material nozzle, and install the solid nozzle. Select station 1 (or other stations), rotate the proportion button on the control cabinet, and then pour polyether raw materials according to the high pressure cycle of the station time (for the test accuracy, the pouring time is better than 5 seconds, the value of 1 second is obtained after the test).The injection amount of iso cyanate per second can be measured according to the above method, and the proportion can be compared to meet the requirements.
10 Weigh two containers for loading materials.
(Total weight - cup weight)
Transportation capacity(G/S)= _______________________
Total output of the foaming machine=the sum of the two components
Component ratio = weight ratio of two components
Whether the ratio of the two raw materials meets the requirements through calculation?
If not in accordance with the requirements, adjust the metering pump scale, and then according to the above steps to re-measure the calculation, until the requirements
Turn the work selection knob to the middle position to remove the high pressure circulation.
Close the proportional valve outlet valve and complete the proportional test.
After the proportion test is completed, the foaming machine can be transferred to the pouring cycle.
11 Pouring Cycle:
1. Start the motor such as the metering pump of the foaming machine. Do not start the metering pump motor if the material level in the tank is too low or cannot be seen at all.。
2. After confirming that the foaming machine has been adjusted correctly and all kinds of working conditions have been met, can be a container or plastic bag for a short time pouring, to check the quality of foam.
3. When working normally, the work selection switch must be set in the middle position.
4. Calculate the volume of the cavity to be poured, multiply it by the density of the product to be used, and then divide the weight into grams by the proportion of two raw materials per second to calculate the injection time.
5. Then, the time of corresponding pouring station is set as the required time in the man-machine interface casting time setting screen.
6. Place an appropriate mold under the injection head.
7. Press the pouring button of the corresponding pouring station. After 3 seconds of high-pressure circulation, the mixing head will work. After mixing, the raw material will be ejected from the injection head and will stop when the time arrives. The pouring pressure will be about 10bar less than the pressure set by adjusting the nozzle during the proportional test.
8. In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, the electromagnetic valve controlling the pouring head should be checked frequently to ensure its normal operation. Check the hydraulic control unit.
9. Check whether the components are mixed completely and adjust the proportion of raw materials when necessary to meet the requirements of products.
10. Start all necessary devices (agitators, etc.).
11. Place the injection head above the mold to be poured.
12. Repeat the above casting cycle to complete the mold casting.
13. In order to prevent bubble or formed in the nozzle of accumulation of residues in the sprue gate plug nozzle, the injection head clean piston after finish last casting every once in a while will automatically clean (human machine interface of automatic cleaning switch), cleaning of the interval can be modified in time setting picture in man-machine interface.
14. Pour several products into the mold and check the product condition. If it fails to meet the requirements, adjust the proportion of pouring time and other parameters until the requirements are met.
15. If the number of molds is not large, the number of molds can be numbered, and the pouring station can be corresponding to the mold according to the mold. If the number of molds is not large, the number of molds can be numbered, and the pouring station can be corresponding to the mold according to the mold.
16. At this point, the whole machine can be put into normal production after debugging.
1. Wear protective equipment when using the equipment, because the raw materials used are harmful to the body.
2.Someone must be on duty when the equipment is working.
3. The workshop should be equipped with ventilation and exhaust device.
4. The foaming machine and auxiliary equipment shall be grounded to eliminate static electricity.
5.Clean up the waste and keep the equipment and floor clean when the work is finished.
6. Once the raw materials come into contact with the body, they should be washed immediately with clean water, especially careful not to touch the eyes.
7. Shut down and cut off the power supply during maintenance.
8. It is strictly prohibited to place irrelevant articles in the electrical cabinet and inflammable articles near the electrical cabinet.
9. Do not use water to extinguish fire. Use dry powder or carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
10. Only professionally trained workers can operate the equipment control panel.
11. Be sure to cut off the main power switch before operating in the electronic control cabinet.
12. It is prohibited to carry out any maintenance operation on the equipment before it stops completely.
13. No matter routine or accidental maintenance operations, they must be carried out after the equipment is stopped running, the power supply is cut off and all energy (electricity, air pressure, water, oil pressure, etc.) is cut off.
14. Only skilled and professionally trained personnel are allowed to access the equipment for maintenance and other operations.
15. When using solvents (such as washing molds, etc.), be careful not to splash on the cable to avoid corrosion of the cable, causing danger.
16. When working normally or using hazardous chemicals, be sure to turn on the exhaust system.
17. The equipment and operating procedures shall not be changed at will without the consent of the company.
18. After the maintenance operation is completed, before switching on the power supply, check carefully to make sure that all parts are well connected and no maintenance tools or other items are left on or near the moving parts of the equipment.
19. Before switching on the main switch to start the machine, make sure that all necessary conditions have been met and that no personnel are operating in areas where danger may occur.
20. During normal operation, maintenance and inspection, operators must take care to ensure that no irrelevant personnel are moving around the machine.
21. In order to prevent the raw material ball valve from binding (especially the valve on the raw material pipeline of iso cyanate), it is recommended to rotate it periodically and carefully, so as to avoid the formation of sediment and binding and affecting the normal function of the equipment.
22. The raw material storage, polyols should be stored in 22 ℃ environment as far as possible, to facilitate access at any time.Iso cyanate storage temperature must be higher than 15 ℃, to prevent crystallization of solidification phenomena, one thousand, can under 60 ℃ temperature drying, and then filter to use. Both materials should be moisture-proof.