|Model NO.||EN source|
|Production Scope||Parts Production Line|
|Cylinder Specification||Inner Tank/Outer Tank|
|After-sales Service||3-Year Warranty|
|Power supply||380V, 3L/N/PE, 60 Hz|
01 General of Solar Water Heater Storage Outer Tank Electrostatic Spraying Machine：
1. Description of working conditions: manual material stacking on line - automatic winding round - resistance straight seal welding - end forming 1-end forming 2-manual inspection - downline;
2. Technical requirements: 2 pieces / min (120pieces / hour 1200sets / 10 hours);
3. Semi-finished product: shell body;
02 Technology Agreement:
First, the overall requirements of the project:
Party A’s responsibility:
1. Provide Party B with the power source, gas source, water source, etc. required for the project.
2. Provide the installation site and provide the forklift to Party B during installation.
3. Provide Party B with the required specifications of the required diameter of the contract, the initial acceptance, and the formal acceptance of the materials, 30 sets of each specification, the freight Party A is responsible.
Party B's responsibility: Party B will deliver the project to Party A, and Party B will provide Party A with the following information:
1. The operation instructions, maintenance instructions, Chinese information (key operation, fault display and exclusion) of all equipment and main large parts used in this project are provided, and an electronic document of the above information is provided.
2. Train the relevant personnel of Party A.
3. Ensure that the project meets the requirements as specified in this technical agreement.
03 Technical Requirements:
1. Application product: the outer rotating edge of the electric water heater casing;
2. Power supply: 380V, 3L/N/PE, 60 Hz;
3. Equipment power: The forming feed mechanism adopts servo motor;
4. Applicable materials: 0.38-0.5mm low carbon cold rolled steel sheet;
5. applicable shell length: 400mm ~ 940mm;
6. Applicable housing diameter: φ360mm, φ420mm;
7. This machine adopts all-steel welded structure body to ensure sufficient strength and rigidity of the equipment;
8. Incremental running accuracy: the radial runout after the rise of the tire is ≤0.2mm;
9. Appearance requirements for the barrel body: After the barrel body is processed on the rotary machine, the barrel body will not be deformed by the rise of the tire, and the surface of the outer shell will not be deformed after all the processes are completed;
10. The appearance of the curling edge: the appearance of the curling edge of the barrel does not appear any wave shape;
11. design and production cycle: 8-9 pieces / min (φ400 * 600 * 0.38mm size shell as a measurement standard);
12. Tool life: the service life of the rotary cutter is not less than 500,000 times;
13. Dimensional accuracy requirements: The size of the spiral should meet the requirements of the drawings provided, and the dimensional stability, dimensional accuracy deviation (≤±0.2mm) must be guaranteed; the overall length tolerance is ≤±1mm;
14. Feeding system: The logistics of the workpiece is all completed automatically, including the step of the workpiece, the U-turn, the front-end process, and so on, without any other manual auxiliary actions. (except for monitoring persons);
15. Operation mode: The device has two operation modes: manual and automatic operation. The equipment has human-machine interface function, the parameters can be set according to the actual working environment in the man-machine interface; other adjustments in addition to the rising tires during the transition are all in the man-machine interface selection procedure or simple adjustment of certain stations;
16. Safety measures: The key components of the rotary knife and the rising tire have idling safety protection, and can be operated at no load;
17. Equipment maintainability: with fault self-test function, sufficient maintenance space, easy to disassemble parts;
18. Equipment operation process: the workpiece is welded by the conveyor chain to automatically erect the shell - enter the edging equipment - positioning - lifting - tightening - edging - descending - stepping - out of the edging equipment 1 - U-turn into the edging Equipment 2-positioning-lifting-tightening-screw-down-stepping-discharging-the next process;
19. Dimensions of the equipment: The height of the table top is 700-800mm, and the overall length is no more than 14 meters.
04 Security Requirements:
1. General requirements: Must comply with national safety standards, requiring equipment operating noise to be below 80 decibels;
2. Electrical safety: must comply with national safety standards;；
3. Various signs: the operating mechanism of the equipment should be convenient, safe, clear, complete, reliable and reliable;
4. The packaging factory packs itself to ensure safety to the site installation site.
05 Equipment Acceptance Requirements:
A. Final acceptance criteria:
1.Meet the technical requirements and pass various tests. 2. The project is installed and used for at least 30 days without abnormality. 3. No defects in design function. Such as: the performance of the accessories is unstable, can not meet the technical requirements of the contract. 4. The formal acceptance of the project was carried out at the Party A factory, and the technical requirements were met. The trial operation was officially accepted within 30 days after trial operation, and both parties accepted the contract according to the contract.
B. Information is required:
Three pieces of Chinese information, such as operation instructions, maintenance instructions, and attachment information, of all equipment and major large parts used in this project, and an electronic document of the above information. 2. Also provide a list of consumables.
06 Equipment Standard Selection:
|2||OP HMI OP||Siemens/WEINVIEW||Import|
|6||Power switch button||Schneider||Import|
|11||Solenoid valve air control||Airtac||Import|
|12||Photoelectric switch / proximity||OMRON||Import|
07 Equipment Quality Assurance and Service Requirements:
A. Warranty period
1. Party B provides 12 months of quality assurance for the whole machine.
2. The service tool parts have a service life of at least 500,000 times. Above (excluding replacement of consumables)
B. Maintenance responsibility:
1. From the date of final acceptance and signature, the overall warranty is one year. During the warranty period, the seller shall provide technical services and maintenance services in a timely and effective manner. The buyer’s cause and the damage caused by failure to operate according to the operating specifications are not covered by the warranty period and negotiated.
2. The equipment can not work normally. The seller should respond within 60 minutes after receiving the buyer's notice, and the remote procedure guides the personnel of Party B to solve the problem. If it cannot be resolved, it will arrive at the scene in time for negotiation.
3. The seller shall repair and replace the parts free of charge due to equipment quality problems during the warranty period.
4. Ask the seller to be responsible for lifetime maintenance. After the expiration of the warranty period, if the equipment fails, the seller shall, after receiving the buyer's notice, negotiate to dispatch the customer to the user's location for repair within the shortest time. The costs incurred shall be borne by the buyer.
5. After the warranty period, the seller shall provide technical support and technical response responsibility for the damaged parts in the buyer's production process, so that the buyer can repair the equipment in time.
6. After the warranty period, the seller is responsible for regular product quality tracking and technical services, and provides on-site technical services within five years.
1. The technical training content includes at least the equipment principle, overall structure, operation, parameter setting, electronic control, mechanical, pneumatic, maintenance, maintenance and other knowledge.
2. The seller is responsible for technical guidance and training at the buyer's equipment use site, so that the buyer's operators have the ability to use the equipment proficiently and correctly select the process parameters, so that the buyer's machine and electric maintenance personnel have the ability to proficiently troubleshoot and maintain and repair the equipment.
3. The seller's special person is responsible for implementing the training plan, guiding the buyer's trainees to recognize the characteristics and characteristics of the equipment, and mastering the comprehensive knowledge of the rules to be observed in operation, maintenance and use management. 4 The seller shall provide training materials for equipment operation and equipment maintenance.
08 Shell Barrel Welding, Threading Machine Process:
The shell edging machine production line is a professional automatic production line for water heaters. The production line mainly consists of stacking materials → coiling → resistance straight seam welding → vertical barrel conveying → pre-rolling → rolling station → rotary side → turning head conveying → pre-spinning → rolling work Position → edging → conveyor line, horizontal barrel conveyor → inclined platform downhill connection. The equipment is connected by conveyor belts, the workpieces are transferred in one direction between the equipments, and the production process is fully automated. The whole line structure is composed of servo motor, PLC program, pneumatic component assist, man-machine interface operation, hand automatic switching mode, parameter modification, saving, and adjustment, integral line integrated program control, multi-level station connection, protection Run to achieve automated control of production.
09 Flow Description
The stacking machine mainly divides the cut palletizing sheets into the rounding machine. The sheeting method sucks the sheet with a suction cup, and at the same time, identifies and divides the sheet by the double sheet detector, and then ensures that a single sheet is fed into the reeling machine. The separating mechanism changes the traditional plane suction method, and achieves the purpose of splitting by the double sheet detection and the double-sided stretching method.
2. Rolling machine
The reeling machine adopts a high-speed feeding platform and a high-speed sheet material to reel, and can continuously form a coil at a high speed, and the cylinder is quickly pushed into a straight seam resistance welding machine for welding.
3. Resistance straight sewing machine
4. Stand Bucket
The workpiece exits the seam welde and passes through the conveyor belt through the vertical drum device to erect the bucket and then enters the next process. The vertical barrel adopts a geared motor to drive the cross rotation, and the horizontal barrel body is changed into a standing type, which is advantageous for the barrel movement and the vertical rotation method.
5. Resist Bucket
The position of the can is determined according to the size of the barrel and the diameter, but the position of the bucket should be simply adjusted. The bucket utilizes a cylinder to simply block the bucket and separate the barrel that is continuously abutting.
According to the barrel body and the size of the diameter, the position is manually adjusted. The workpiece is moved to the bucket station by the bucket hand device. After the bucket is swollen, the main body starts to rotate, and then the roller is pressed down to the predetermined position to return to the position, and the host stops, then The body is reset and the bucket is reset. The whole movement is realized by the servo system to realize the barrel change, the barrel and the pre-scrolling; the cylinder is clamped and the top expansion mold is used to achieve the integrated barrel pre-rolling. The control part is divided into manual and automatic control programs, touch screen parameterized input and adjustment and saving.
According to the barrel body and the diameter, the position is manually adjusted. The workpiece is moved to the canning station by the can holder. After the material is swollen, the main body starts to rotate, and then the inner and outer rollers are pressed and formed, the roller is opened and stopped, and then the body is reset. The material is reset. The roller drive is precisely controlled by a servo plus precision reducer to accommodate different material adjustments. The control part is divided into manual and automatic control programs, touch screen parameterized input and adjustment and saving.
The bucket is controlled by servo motor, gear, rack drive, linear bearing, guide post positioning, and the principle of rotation when the tray is working. PLC program control, precise bucket positioning, precise control and random adjustment for control roll forming, and preservation of various specifications of product parameters.
The center of the turning head is adjusted according to the height of the barrel body, and the height adjustment is controlled by a manual button to control the motor, and the barrel body is conveyed to the heading block magnetic block by the conveyor belt, and is rotated by 180 degrees after induction, and automatically demagnetized.
10. Holding bucket
It is made of aluminum profile, plastic steel and polyurethane. The cylinder is operated and the barrel is manually adjusted. The back and forth movement adopts servo gear transmission to the ball screw and linear bearing movement, which is light and flexible.